175th Birthday celebrations

On Sunday 6th June, 2010 during the service conducted by Rev. Jerry Eve, the congregation moved into the garden to re-dedicate the foundation stone of Busby Parish Church which had been laid in June 1835.

A plaque was also unveiled on the wall at the foot of the garden to commemorate and re-consecrate the burial area for cholera victims in the village.

After the service the congregation moved into the hall for a soup and sandwich lunch followed by a piece of the celebration birthday cake.

A most enjoyable day for the participants of all ages!!


Our History
Webpage icon 175th Birthday Celebrations 2011
Webpage icon 175th Birthday